Information we may collect from you
- when you visit our website, our web server automatically logs your domain and notes what pages you view,
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, company information, and date of birth) that you provide by completing forms on the Site
Uses made of your information
We use your personal information which we collect to:
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through this website and which you request;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to the Site.
Storing of information
Your personal information which we collect is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom.
Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person. We will not sell or pass on your data for any other purposes.