In this 45-minute conversation with Antony Quinn – part of our extended Onefish team – you will hear:
– Why leadership is about creating the conditions for intermingling people and ideas
– A powerful description of the shift from linear, sequenced working practices to collaboration
– Discussion of the challenges of moving from a traditional structure to working in mixed teams in a networked way for faster innovation – and how to address each one
– Cultural intelligence – what is it and how can we use it in our organisations to encourage collaboration
– What a non-hierarchical structure might look like
– Why cultivating weak connections is every leader’s task
– Boundary spanning leadership – what it is and why it’s the future
– Making your scaffolding visible and improvable – the invisible methods you use to do things at work that can be hidden from view
– Simple ways to start on a journey of collaborative innovation when everyone is flat out on the ‘day job’
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.