In this 40-minute conversation with Dr Rachel Morris, packed with hugely helpful insights and practical advice, you will hear:
– Why our brains see danger all around us and respond in unhelpful ways
– How to let go of our own baggage around stress which holds us back from truly supporting our team
– Spotting the early signs of stress
– Facing up to stress in your team when you feel unqualified and don’t want to open up pandora’s box
– What to do when employees are emoting (whinging!) and threatening to drain everyone’s batteries
– How you can enable peers to informally coach each other ‘in the moment’ and why that so effective
Dr Steve Peters’ book: The Chimp Paradox
The amygdala in the brain
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.